We started this effort last year and will continue into 2021. We have 75% of the teak deck removed. The screws have been removed, holes drilled out and filled with epoxy. As we come into the spring, the question will be to either stablize the wood core with penetrating epoxy or do a core replacement.
Ever since we got Liberty we have had leaks over the bed in the main cabin. That has spawned several projects: Removal of teak decks and now the replavement of the original window above the bed. Remvoing the window took some learning since it was not clear on the assembly. Came to found out theContinue reading “Window Report – Port / Aft”
Working to update the site and start more blogging. Come back and check on progress.